Thursday, September 13, 2012

One More For the Team

I hate to hear about Khloe Kardashian's IF struggles, but I have so much respect for her for being open about it. It's not the easiest thing to talk about sometimes so I cannot imagine broadcasting it on world-wide television. But I really appreciate women like Khloe and Giulianna who put faces to IF for the rest of the world. There are so many women out there in all walks of the journey and I know the comforts of realizing there are other people, even people who seem to have everything, facing the same daily struggles.

The person I am least impressed with is Kim KarTRASHian. In typical narcissistic fashion she makes Khloe's situation all about herself. Apparently she's considered freezing her own eggs. You know, just in case. I'm not even going to try and make a pun with that one.

Keep your head up, Khloe. We're all rooting for you.


http://www.toofab.com/2012/09/13/khloe-kardashian-fertility-issues-good-morning-america/




No comments:

Post a Comment